Fuel Tracking System
Our delivery trucks are equipped with the most advanced delivery tracking system available for the fuel industry. Our system uses both GPS and wireless technology to manage our deliveries and track every gallon of product dispensed at your location. We place a unique bar code on every vehicle, tank or piece of equipment that is fueled. Our driver scans each bar code and the system then tracks how much fuel is dispensed into each individual piece of equipment. The systems installed on our trucks were originally developed for use in the airline industry and are managed by a third party ensuring accuracy and integrity in the data. All of our transactions are transmitted in real time and available on line via secure log in from any internet connection. In addition to tracking the product dispensed our system will show the longitude and latitude (coordinates) for every fueling transaction and will only allow fueling on your account when our truck is at your designated location. This is controlled by creating a geo-fence with the GPS system if the truck is not within the designated area the system will not authorize fueling. Please take a few minutes to read our “be informed” section, this will help you better understand the process and know what to ask to ensure you are getting the most from your fuel vendor.
Advantages to our tracking system:
- On-board computer hard wired to state certified fuel meter, this ensures that the gallons you are billed for are the gallons that were delivered.
- Bar code activated identification and tracking of every gallon dispensed and what vehicle or tank it was delivered to.
- Accurate, real time paperless fueling reports, all transactions are transmitted in real-time and available immediately. There is no back office manipulation of the data prior to you having access to your delivery information.
- Customized reports You can download your reports in either excel or word format, your reports will be custom tailored to best meet your companies needs and in the layout that you prefer
- Geo-fencing; an invisible boundary monitored by the GPS to prevent fueling on your account if the truck is not at your designated site.
- Geo-coordinates captured on every unit filled, shows the location and can be entered into Google maps to verify the location of the delivery
- Unlimited access to your fuel reports for you and your designated employees, this information can be accessed from any internet connection
- Printed report left after every delivery, when our driver completes the delivery they will print and leave an itemized report that contains all of the information listed below, this information is also available immediately via your secured log in.
- Information captured at every delivery,
- Your vehicle or equipment number
- Starting meter reading
- ending meter reading
- Total gallons delivered
- The type of product
- Itemized detail of every piece of equipment fueled and how much product was dispensed into each unit listed by vehicle or unit number
For more information about Greens Energy Systems commercial petroleum and lubrication supply, click here.
Greens Energy also sells, installs and services commercial air conditioning and heating systems.
Please contact us or call today at (407) 282-5000 to learn more about Greens Energy fuel tracking system.