Orlando Commercial Air Conditioning Services
Let Green’s Energy Repair or Replace Your Company Air Conditioner
We Focus on Cool Air, Your Focus on Work
With Green’s you get a company focused on selecting energy efficient equipment options that are not only healthy for employees, but also our environment. We understand that for optimum efficiency businesses need a cool and comfortable working environment. If employees are uncomfortable their work is not as efficient and no business today can afford that. We can help you with air conditioning repair, maintenance and installation services. We can ensure your office remains cool.
We can offer you air quality products, such as include high-efficiency electronic air cleaners, media filters, electrostatic filters and UV lights.
- Thermostats include easy-to-read digitals to programmable thermostats with a humidity control function. The front of the programmable thermostat can be removed from the wall, so that you can sit comfortably while you select the program operation.
- Zoning Systems will enhance your comfort and reduce operating costs. The temperature for an individual office, conference room or any other area can be controlled with a dedicated thermostat.
- Air Balance – Areas that are always hotter or colder than the rest of the office can be balanced. Greens Energy Services will evaluate the air distribution system and make recommendations to correct these air conditioning problems.
How We Handle Air Conditioning and Heating System Replacements, Step by Step:
- A Greens Energy Comfort Specialist will set an appointment to survey your company building or office.
- The structure and windows will be measured.
- Orientation, construction types, insulation levels, and window types will be taken into consideration and a manual J load will be calculated to determine the correct sizing for your business.
- The air duct system will be inspected and alterations will be recommended, if needed.
- Equipment location, refrigerant lines, code issues and comfort concerns will be addressed.
- Once the Comfort Specialist has determined your needs and the design conditions, then equipment selections and accessories will be recommended.
- A mechanical permit is required to install new air conditioning and heating equipment:
- A trained Greens Energy Installation Team will be scheduled to install your new cooling and heating equipment in accordance to code.
- After the installation, a Greens Energy System Supervisor will check your installation and the equipment operation.
- The last step is the mechanical inspection, which is completed by the Permit Department.
- To encourage good maintenance habits, every full system installation will receive a Precision Tune-Up after the first year of operation.
Designated Trane Comfort Specialist™ and
Member of the Orlando Utilities Preferred Contractor Network
Energy Savings Agreements are available for commercial customers. Our Commercial Agreement gives you two Precision Tune-Ups per year (every six months) on your air conditioning and heating system, and a 15% discount on repairs and preferred service scheduling with no overtime rates.
Utility Rebates: Most local utility companies offer rebates on high efficiency heat pump installation (excluding new construction homes). Greens Energy Services will process the rebate forms for you and insure you get the rebates you deserve.
Trane Extended Equipment Warranties for up to ten years parts and labor are available on all non-builder Trane equipment models.
New Air Conditioning Efficiency Standards -Department of Energy Raises the Efficiency Standard
New minimum efficiency standard of 13 SEER, Department of Energy, January, 2006: A SEER rating is the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio that refers to the amount of cooling the system produces in relation to the amount of electricity it uses. The higher the SEER rating, the greater the efficiency. A new system with a 13 SEER will cost about 23% less to operate than a 10 SEER system. The experts say that doing a Manual J Load Calculation is a must anytime you are replacing your Air Conditioning or Heating System.
We also offer: